Each day brings about the opportunity to change. However, with the turn of a new century it has forced many to look at the man in the mirror with a different level of intent and reflection.
A lot can occur in ten years. You can lose yourself and find yourself. Go from single to married with a family. Student to professional. Child to caregiver. Life to death.
Ask yourself the following questions and establish a plan to ACT!
- What are you proud of from the last ten years?
- What made those moments or accomplishments special?
- What do you want to achieve in the next ten years?
- What steps need to be taken to move towards your goals?
- What action can you take today?
Without a plan, you plan to fail. So set goals, reach them, then set some more.
Make today day one versus just another day.